- Inventor of many creations (including Icarus' wings) and designer of the labyrinth where King Minos kept the minotaur.
- Aphrodite's son, cupid was the god of love and desire
- He had wings, a bow and arrows.
- in mythology, anyone shot with Eros' arrow fell in love with the next person they saw.
- son of Zeus (one of the Olympians) and the mortal woman Alcemene
- strongest of all mortals (and most gods).
- became an immortal at the end of his life/ welcomed onto
Olympus where he married the goddess Hebe (one of the lesser
- flew too close to the sun with wings made by Daedalus. The wax melted and he fell into the sea and died..
- asked the god Dionysus to turn his touch to gold.
- The king of Crete who imprisoned Daedalus and Icarus and who kept the minotaur in the labyrinth.
- son of the god Hermes (one of the Olympians).
- god of goatherds and shepherds (minor god)
- took fire from the gods and gave it too man.